An EOTD With Too Faced’s Sweet Dreams Palette
Just thought I’d share the latest look I created using Too Faced’s Sweet Dreams Palette! It’s nothing special, but I gave steps anyway.
Purple dreams was created using ONLY the Sweet Dreams palette and Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Here’s the palette, in case you’ve somehow forgotten it.
1. Of course, I started the look off by prepping my bare eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. Using a flat shadow brush, I patted Satin Sheets (Champagne Shimmer) onto the center of my eyelid. I then took a fluffy blending brush and blended it towards my inner lid. I made sure to apply the color well into my crease, as I have hooded eyes and didn’t want to lose the eyeshadow in the folds of my lids.
3. I then took Cut the Cake (Pale, Lavender Satin) and also patted it onto the center of my lid, only this time I blended it towards my outer corner. Again, I made sure the color was applied up beyond my crease and towards my brow.
4. I then layered First Dance (Matte Purple) over Cut the Cake on my outer lid; using a fluffy blending brush to create a gradient towards the center of my eye.
5. The last shadow I used was Party Girl (Medium, Shimmery Purple.) I placed it at the center of my lid and blended the color towards my inner lid.
6. Of course! I finished up with a coat of mascara.
Now, you know I like to do my foundation AFTER my eye makeup on days when use eyeshadow. This EOTD was a REALLY good example of why I do that. The purple and lavender fallout from this EOTD made me look like someone had punched me in both eyes! Haha. Luckily, foundation hides all sins.
No FOTD, sorry! Here’s…two eyes~ Ooh lala~
I know it’s not superb. But i’m actually really glad that I’m starting to use my eyeshadows. Baby steps! Right?
All for now!